Creative Facilitation Training 1
In our Creative Facilitation Training I program, you’ll gain potent, practical strategies for unlocking potential and purpose among groups of adults or youth. Over two days, you will learn how to create an empowering space in which transformative learning experiences can take place. Equipped with arts-infused practices and principles of group dynamics, you can be the spark that ignites those around you. Partners for Youth Empowerment and the Creative Community model will show you how, with no arts or facilitation experience necessary. Prepare to be amazed by what you can do!
- A step-by-step process for setting your program up for success
- Communication skills that create a safe and supportive environment
- Ways to increase social and emotional intelligence
- How to design and deliver effective lessons, workshops and meetings
- Strategies for engaging resistant group members
- A toolkit of activities to build confidence, creative expression and community connection in groups of all ages
As always discounted pricing, scholarships, and payment plans are available. Returning Power of Hope staff and anyone who applies to work at Camp can attend for free.*
*Please note that all participants must attend the full training from 10 am to 5 pm both days.